Thread: Lee Dewyze's Untold Tragedy

Default Lee Dewyze's Untold Tragedy

This week's Star Magazine broke Lee's tragic story, and it's of Gokey proportions. Turns out, Lee's beloved grandmother, Eileen, was murdered five years ago, at the age of 80, by her own son, Lee's uncle.

Eileen was killed on October 27, 2004, by her son who was in the midst of a mental breakdown. According to a news report from The Daily Herald, Lee's uncle John was having "some kind of breakdown" outside the family home and police were called. It was during attempts to call him down that John grabbed a kitchen knife and lunged at an officer and then turned the knife on his mother. Eileen died a short time later.

In October 2006, a judge ruled John Dewyze not guilty by reason of insanity for Eileen's murder. In April 2007 John DeWyze was committed to the Elgin Mental Health Center for up to 60 years for the murder of his mother.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/amer...nto-35374.aspx
    Cody: I'm going to miss you when we get out of here, Nicole.
    Donny: You can probably find some married woman in Jersey to play with

RBBQ | INTHISHEAVEN

How awful for him and his family. I wonder if any of them stay in contact with that uncle, he obviously didn't know what he was doing. So sad.

I don't think this really compares to what happened to Danny, though. It is definitely a tragedy, but you expect your Grandma to die during your lifetime, I don't think anyone really expects that about their spouse - especially when you're that young.

That's really sad
    Jedi Power