Thread: BB13 East coast live steam

Banned User

Default BB13 East coast live steam

Wondering if anybody has a link to an east coast live stream for us on the west coast?? I DO NOT want to wait till 9 to watch & listen to everybody talk about it!! lol... Thanks

Hello everyone! Only 15 minutes until the premiere! I have a live stream of the CBS East Coast Channel, so here it is for all of the people who live in a different time zone and can't wait a few hours, or for people who don't have access to a tv. The link works, I'm using it right now. I'm pretty sure it will work so hopefully it can be used all summer.

http://tvpc.tv/Channel.php?ChannelID=3018

Thanks to both of you (for posing the question and for answering the question). Being in CA, I just can't stand having to wait until PST!

Thank you!

Word of warning. I didn't have the proper program to watch the feed. I downloaded the program. I didn't allow it to install anything else. My Norton, blocked 2 programs, just from visiting the download page.

After downloading, I had a new toolbar, a sidebar that popped up on the left side, my home page was changed, my search engine was changed. I tried unistalling bits and piece of this garbage, but ended up restoring my computer to a previous time.

When my computer re-booted, all my anti-virus was turned off.

I have a brand new computer. Your results may vary, but watch what it does.

I am bummed because for some reason this hick cable service decides to mess with the BB broadcasts, the shows previous and after are fine. :wham:
    Always a fan of HGs on the Dark Side - Janie/Kaysar/Howie - ED Rocked - I am James' Love Child - SPA/Renegades Lover- Dan - Jeff/Jordan/Casey - Matt/Ragan - Dani/Cassi/Jordan/Shelly - Dan/Shane/Brittany - Based solely on gameplay Amanda - Andy

That's terrible NightShade! I'm really sorry for giving you a link that screwed up your computer. I have a brand new computer too and the website worked perfectly the last time I used it. I haven't used it since the day I posted the link, almost a month ago. I think what happened to you is you got scammed into downloading a virus or something. I use this new website called streamingbay.com now and I use it when all of the tv's are being used in my house or when I want to watch BBAD because I don't have Shotime. I think it also streams the live feeds but I haven't used that part of the site.

I am in California, and watch, the east coast feed at Justtvnuts.com
    Remember the 3 hour time difference. For the 8pm show here, I have to watch it at 5pm. I know, all my friends were watching it earlier, it used to bother me too!

Default Here i s a great link

No bull crap ads or nothing to download... ask a user in the chat what feed is up there are like 5... usually its 1 or 3 or 4 try those... feed 4 is up right now... feed 3 will be up after about 7:30 http://babyxdeja.com/clouds/clouds.html

I will bump this up as we are fast approaching the finale and west coasters will be dying for this.