Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fortune Teller Speaks

Default The Fortune Teller Speaks

The Fortune Teller in the purple room finally speaks.

She tells the HGs they must come into the purple room within 1 minute of her call or they will lose HOH.

Her statements:

Fortune #01
    In 2018 Shelly will make millions with her book 'How I created the Perfect Tan how you Tan Too, which reaches #3 on the all time Best Seller List.

Fortune #02
    In 2017 after the hot Maimi sun becomes too hot for her to bear. Porsche will move to Anchorage and buy an igloo with an Eskimo named Ernie

Fortune #03
    In 2014 Jeff will disappear from society. He will be last seen wondering the Chicago streets muttering only 2 words - Clown Shoe

Fortune #04
    On October 15 2011 3:42 pm, Dani will reconcile with her father Dick. On Oct 15 2011 3:49pm they will go back to not speaking. (they will stop speaking?)

Fortune #05
    In 2014 after sleeping for 19 straight days and making headlines in a sleep study. .Kalia will earn her dream job as a mattress and pillow tester.

Fortune #06
    In 2016 Lawon will take New York Fashion Week by storm when he launches his handsomefied line of hats, ties and jackets.

Fortune #07
    After taking 9 years to earn his PHD Brendon will schock the physicians and scholars alike ... for discovering a cure of an ailment that has plagued him his entire life. Athletes foot.

Fortune #08
    in 2020 Adam will file for bankruptcy after investing his life savings into a bacon scented heavy metal line of teddy bears for children.

Fortune #09
    In 2018 Rachel will give birth to a 9 lb 6 ounce bouncing baby boy. Naming it Booki Jr after his father.

Fortune #10
    In 2012 Cassi will land a role alongside Megastar David Hassilhoff in the countryfied re-boot version of Bay Watch called River Watch.

Fortune #11
    In 2015 Evel Dick will start a Christmas tradition of bringing gifts to heavily tattoo'd orphans changing his name from Evil Dick to old Saint Dick

Fortune #12
    In 2013 Dominic will grace the cover of Seventeen Magazine the the headline Total Domination. He will dethrone pop sensations Justin Beeber as America's heart throb.

Fortune #13
    In 2015 Keith will land a job hosting a new dating show called Love Rejections it will be short lived after it is revealed he tried to date all 29 contestants.

Fortune #14
    In 2011 After the run away success of the humiliated. Jordan will launch a line of humilitard inspired items including the including the humili card, the humil phyer and the humi-fake oven.
    Utopia Faves Josh / Hex / Amanda Faves BB16 - Derrick / Frankie / Zach / Nicole BB15-Amanda/Andy BB14-Dan/Shane/Brittany BB13-Dani/Cassi/Jordan/Shelly BB12-Matt/Ragen BB11-Jeff/Jordan/Casey BB10-SPA/Renagades/Dan BB9-I am James' Love Child BB8-ED Rocked AllStars&BB6-Janie/Kaysar/Howie BB5-Drew/Marvin

No date was mentioned on Brendons. Wondering if this will the be one fortune that will throw them, or maybe win it for the person by adding 9 years to this year.

When is BB going to bust P/K for using the bible to cheat?!

Quote Originally Posted by jocamryn View Post
    I thought everyone did this every year?

It's certainly not a new strategy.

I have a feeling these are going to be very simple questions. The FT made them especially long to get the HG to overthink them.

Quote Originally Posted by jocamryn View Post
    Common practice, as is using birth control calendars and play doh.
    Winner of Ammer's Big Brother BBQ Game 2010
    "I would marry Roger Rabbit, do Winnie the Pooh, and chuck Waldo." - Ashley

My guess is they will have to match up 3 clues from each sentence to a picture of a HG. A date, a place, and a thing. Something like that. Adam should smoke this one.

I can't see any kind of pattern or mystery to any of those clues. They appear to be completely random. If you put the people in order of the "dates" on the clues its still just as random.

2011 Jordan
    2011 Dani
    2012 Cassi
    2013 Dominic
    2014 Kalia
    2014 Jeff
    2015 Keith
    2015 Dick
    2016 Lawon
    2017 Porche
    2018 Rachel
    2018 Shelly
    2020 Adam
    2020 Brendon

Edit: Unless its in order of how smart they are (IQ). But Kalia would have to be disappointed.

It's probably going to be the next HoH competition or something. They'll ask them to ring in if the fortune Julie reads was the correct one for house guest _____, and then whoever rings in will find out if they remember it right or if BB switched the phrases around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Prophet View Post
    It's probably going to be the next HoH competition or something. They'll ask them to ring in if the fortune Julie reads was the correct one for house guest _____, and then whoever rings in will find out if they remember it right or if BB switched the phrases around.
    Crystal said if you didn't hear all her statements you would not win HOH.
    Utopia Faves Josh / Hex / Amanda Faves BB16 - Derrick / Frankie / Zach / Nicole BB15-Amanda/Andy BB14-Dan/Shane/Brittany BB13-Dani/Cassi/Jordan/Shelly BB12-Matt/Ragen BB11-Jeff/Jordan/Casey BB10-SPA/Renagades/Dan BB9-I am James' Love Child BB8-ED Rocked AllStars&BB6-Janie/Kaysar/Howie BB5-Drew/Marvin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast