Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jury House?

I would expect to see the jury house on Sunday, but now w the Pandoras Box there is a ton of stuff to show on Sunday. They normally show the jury house only after the fourth member has gone in. Then they show footage of the second, third, and fourth persons arriving there. I would certainly expect them to squeeze it in to Sunday's show, but we shall see

Quote Originally Posted by VetoPlayer View Post
    With the eviction on Wednesday, perhaps we'll get a longer segment of Jury house either on Wednesday or Thursday's show. Most likely Thursday's since there will be another eviction and since it's not a double, they'll have some extra time to kill.
    This is exactly what I was thinking. Britney was evicted and there was no jury footage, then the week they finally would have some footage to show of people, they have a DE. They will definitely show something on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by bblancobrnx View Post
    I would expect to see the jury house on Sunday, but now w the Pandoras Box there is a ton of stuff to show on Sunday. They normally show the jury house only after the fourth member has gone in. Then they show footage of the second, third, and fourth persons arriving there. I would certainly expect them to squeeze it in to Sunday's show, but we shall see
    I don't recall them ever showing jury footage on a show that Julie was not in studio for (eviction).

I miss jury footage. They really should bring back more!

We should see some soon. Things really slow down about now. It's time for some filer. This season needs an infusion of Britney's one liners.

Wonder if they'll finally let Joe know his stories are 90% BS.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendLength View Post
    Wonder if they'll finally let Joe know his stories are 90% BS.
    I like how you say "let him know" as if he isn't in on that little tidbit yet.

Well, maybe he is the only one to believe himself.

Quote Originally Posted by tlallstar6 View Post
    I don't recall them ever showing jury footage on a show that Julie was not in studio for (eviction).
    Yes you are right...Julie is always there to announce the jury house. What was i thinking? It should be Wednesday in that case. Usually it is after 4 people have gone to jury, not 5...so I am thinking Wed in the only day that will make sense

Quote Originally Posted by bblancobrnx View Post
    Yes you are right...Julie is always there to announce the jury house. What was i thinking? It should be Wednesday in that case. Usually it is after 4 people have gone to jury, not 5...so I am thinking Wed in the only day that will make sense
    They used to start the jury house footage with just two people. Like people said, they've been showing the jury house less and less.

My guess is, they'll start showing the jury house when they feel the people in the house aren't holding up the attention level anymore and it's time to force some Britney and Frank into the show.

I want to see Britney's face when Frank spills the Dan & Dani story/ lies

Omg, season 12 when it was Final 4 I was BEGGING for jury footage! They should have flipped the show to 95% jury house 5% BB house.
    Season 16 Faves - Zach, Derrick, & Donny #STFUFrankie
    Season 14 Faves - Britney, Shane, Dan, and Ian!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast