Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GinaMarie Zimmerman

I think with GinaMarie I will either hate her or love her. If shes a typical loud obnoxious "Jersey Girl" than I will hate her. But if she's a real, down to earth, funny ball of energy that I will love her. If I had to guess at this point which one she is, I'd say the latter. Hope I'm right.
    Formally known as Quackpack
    Dan=Ninja Assassin

Little late, I know, But I just watched her WLBB interview, and I kinda like her! I think she is going to be entertaining on the feeds. She seems semi intelligent and I don't think she is going to be as annoying as JoJo...
    Come join us in the BBQ chatroom! CLICK HERE, or join us on IRC! #RealityBBQChat

I felt so bad for Gina Marie last week after Nick's eviction. The man she feel in love with was blindsided. An eviction that brought Gina Maria to tears in a display of heartfelt emotion. I wanted to console her myself. A very tender hearted person for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBlack View Post
    I felt so bad for Gina Marie last week after Nick's eviction. The man she feel in love with was blindsided. An eviction that brought Gina Maria to tears in a display of heartfelt emotion. I wanted to console her myself. A very tender hearted person for sure.

So are you just blacking out what she did and how she acted moments later, screaming at people like a lunatic? I don't know if "tender" is a word I'd use to describe this scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by aliasdaredevil View Post
    So are you just blacking out what she did and how she acted moments later, screaming at people like a lunatic? I don't know if "tender" is a word I'd use to describe this scrub.
    I'll admit, that was a little off the wall. She was still distraught at that point. Her screaming like that was done in a moment of weakness.

I'll admit, that was a little off the wall. She was still distraught at that point. Her screaming like that was done in a moment of weakness.
    By "moment" you mean "minutes"?

Disregard all my previous statements in this thread, they never happened. Its all a figment of your imagination. She may have the lowest intelligence in a house that has a lot of dumb people. They need a disclaimer before GinaMarie speaks like in the beginning of the Sunday episode, "Despite her accent anything she says or does, does not represent New York or New Yorkers in any way shape or form. In fact New York and New Yorkers have officially disowned her."
    RBBQ BB4 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Tierna View Post
    By "moment" you mean "minutes"?
    By minutes, you meant hours right? She went on and on with her tears that whole night!

GinaMarie modeled green jolly rancher halloween costume for party city... as she stated on BBAD the other night.

http://images.halloweencostumes.com/...tume-dress.jpg

http://www.halloweenmart.com/PD12180...GREEN_ALT1.jpg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast