Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Elissa Slater

Default Elissa Slater

Name: Elissa Slater
    Hometown: Concord, N.C.
    Living: Kannapolis, N.C.
    Marital Status: Married Mom
    Three adjectives that describe you: Effervescent, ambitious and intriguing.
    Favorite Activities: I love to do Yoga. I practice every day. I also run frequently as well as play tennis. I travel a lot and I love seeing the history of other countries. I like to go to the movies and cook.
    What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not talking to my husband or son. It will be difficult because I’m not away from both of them at the same time ever. I’m with either one or the other.
    Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I am going to bring qualities to the table that the house will like and want to keep around. I’m going to try and keep to myself and not let my emotions get the best of me. I’ll be more of a listener so I can feel out what’s going on in the other houseguests' minds.
    Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Rachel Reilly rocks!!! I am biased. Rachel is fun, entertaining, plays the game, didn’t lie very often to get ahead and she is so hilarious. Monet was my least favorite because she was so bad at the game.
    What are you afraid of? I’m afraid of heights and planes. What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I am most proud of my son. He is so precious and such a beautiful boy and loves the Lord. It makes me feel amazing to know I contributed to his personality.
    Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live life to the fullest and have no regrets. Thank God for each good day he gives you and learn from the bad days and try not to repeat what caused them. Make no mistake twice. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
    What would you take into the house and why? A bible, yoga mat and spray tan. What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Use it to minister and help others.

KILL IT WITH FIRE

She has to be among the first few to go, come on. Unless they keep her around because they think someone else will get rid of her like people did with Rachel
    RBBQ BB4 Champion

We know this is Rachel's sister, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Auntsher View Post
    We know this is Rachel's sister, correct?
    Yes, she confirmed it in her interview with WLBB

Her cast picture makes her look like a mess. She looks better than that.
    Don't threaten me with a good time

Faves BB16 - Derrick / Frankie / Zach / Nicole BB15-Amanda/Andy BB14-Dan/Shane/Brittany BB13-Dani/Cassi/Jordan/Shelly BB12-Matt/Ragen BB11-Jeff/Jordan/Casey BB10-SPA/Renagades/Dan BB9-I am James' Love Child BB8-ED Rocked AllStars&BB6-Janie/Kaysar/Howie BB5-Drew/Marvin

I will probably regret this, but i'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and hope she's not anywhere as bad as her sister.

*this opinion can and will be changed at the drop of a hat*
    Stick them with the pointy end - Arya

I do not like Rachel and if no one told me she was Rachel's sister and I was blind and she never laughed I don't think I would guess. She seems likeable and fun. I am excited to see how she is in the house.

Her profile picture does her no justice but shes prettier than Rachel. Hopefully shes like a (very) toned down Rachel. Shes married so we won't have to deal with a 'Brendan', hope shes as competitive as Rachel was. When Rachel was on her own she wasn't nearly as bad.
    @theoriolereport/@theredboxreport
    The Redbox Report Podcast - http://theredboxreport.com

I think it's safe to say, once they realize she's Rachel's sister, she's going to be public enemy #1. If Grodner rigs anything, we'll see her do it with Elissa.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast