Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaryn Gries

Default Aaryn Gries

Name: Aaryn Gries
    Hometown: San Angelo, Texas.
    Living: San Marcos, Texas
    Marital Status: Single
    Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, driven and spontaneous.
    Favorite Activities: Snowboarding, wakeboarding, traveling, working out, Zumba, crafting, decorating, planning events, attending festivals and meeting people.
    What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not knowing who is genuine and who isn’t, and realizing that my trusting nature could be my downfall.
    Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I think I will go into the game with the same mentality I go into life: only focusing on myself and what I need to do to make it through, but I’m sure there will be moments of weakness where I second guess myself. I will use my Psychology training as best as I can and try to be strategic.
    What are you afraid of? People with evil or absent minds that hurt or deceive others.
    What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am most proud of my ability to rise above disappointment and press on with a positive and peaceful mind. I am extremely proud that each day, no matter what happens, I do my best to look at every situation in a positive light. I can see my future clearly and I’m taking the right steps to reach my goals.
    Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… what you think about, you bring about.
    What would you take into the house and why? My music, books by Rhonda Byrne and my cat, Pumpkin, because these three things help my peace of mind.
    What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would be entirely grateful for Big Brother putting my dreams on fast-track, and I would never forget the experience.

Aaryn's Strategy:
    "My strategy is to fly under the radar for as long as possible. I don't want to make any big moves too soon, but toward the end of the game I plan to start doing what's best for me and stabbing people in the back if necessary."

Miss Teen Colorado International in 2007?
    http://coloradocrown.weebly.com/miss...rnational.html

Jeff's interview with her:
    http://shine.yahoo.com/video/big-bro...12778-cbs.html
    Utopia Faves Josh / Hex / Amanda Faves BB16 - Derrick / Frankie / Zach / Nicole BB15-Amanda/Andy BB14-Dan/Shane/Brittany BB13-Dani/Cassi/Jordan/Shelly BB12-Matt/Ragen BB11-Jeff/Jordan/Casey BB10-SPA/Renagades/Dan BB9-I am James' Love Child BB8-ED Rocked AllStars&BB6-Janie/Kaysar/Howie BB5-Drew/Marvin

Based on pure looks she was my favorite. Ive only seen her interview with Jeff and was dissapointed. I thought she would be very Jordan like but she seemed stuck up and bitchy to me. I am interested to see her wlbb interview. I hope she wins the MVP week 1 so she can't fly under the radar.

Very pretty but looks like would try to be a 'floater', too bad thats apparently impossible this year right?
    @theoriolereport/@theredboxreport
    The Redbox Report Podcast - http://theredboxreport.com

Beautiful girl but I am getting the impression she is going to be a total snoooooze.
    Amanda

I like that she was one of the very few who said she wants to win the first HoH which is shocking considering she wants to fly under the radar. I hope she wins it and is forced to start playing the game right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Beluga View Post
    I like that she was one of the very few who said she wants to win the first HoH which is shocking considering she wants to fly under the radar. I hope she wins it and is forced to start playing the game right off the bat.
    I do feel like she contradicted herself. She came off as one of the more dull women, but lets hope she comes into her own when the game begins.

I really want to like her because she is so hot haha, hopefully she becomes more comfortable once she's in the house and making friends and she is fun and exciting.

I like her already and never underestimate a college student.
    Jedi Power

I heard she bought Dan's book if that is true I like her even more. She seems like the typical recruit but seems to be a real fan. I hope she gets into the game and isn't just a Jen or Ashley from last year.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast