Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HD my ass!

Default HD my ass!

Why the hell is the show still shot in 4:3!?

Cost to change out all of the cameras? That is the only thing I can think of

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
    Cost to change out all of the cameras? That is the only thing I can think of
    They spent on the money on the FOTH...
    "Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, and everyone's going to die. Come watch TV."

Quote Originally Posted by Colburn0004 View Post
    They spent on the money on the FOTH...
    Well spent. We knew it wasn't in HD for weeks. The Tv Guides always say HD, but it never is. They would be pimping the hell out of the change to HD cameras on the preseason commercials it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by tlallstar6 View Post
    Well spent. We knew it wasn't in HD for weeks. The Tv Guides always say HD, but it never is. They would be pimping the hell out of the change to HD cameras on the preseason commercials it happened.
    Yup. I really don't ever expect it to happen unless there is a big ratings hike and it encourages a new set/house. Without a new set/house new cameras aren't happening.
    "Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, and everyone's going to die. Come watch TV."

I did love what they did to FOTH! And love that it was in front of a live audience.
    Stick them with the pointy end - Arya

Hoping for FOTH instead of Fish!

So what was changed with the feeds? I think if you can put HD cameras and film a show like Survivor or The Amazing Race all around the world then changing your cameras in the BB House would be a logical choice.

Yes there are more cameras, but they also have the ability to write most off as a business expense. It just seems weird to have an HD channel with all HD shows, and then Big Brother is not in HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Phoenix View Post
    So what was changed with the feeds? I think if you can put HD cameras and film a show like Survivor or The Amazing Race all around the world then changing your cameras in the BB House would be a logical choice.

Yes there are more cameras, but they also have the ability to write most off as a business expense. It just seems weird to have an HD channel with all HD shows, and then Big Brother is not in HD.
    More cameras, less viewers, less ad money, more bandwith to worry about with feeds. Plus it's kind of done fine with how it is so they don't really have any motivator. That's why I think it will require a hike in the ratings to encourage a new house and HD cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Phoenix View Post

CBS ended its affiliation with Real/Superpass. Besides that, I don't think anything has changed unless you're Canadian.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast