Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The "BB is rigged" talks should automatically stop now

Default The "BB is rigged" talks should automatically stop now

OK i was never on the conspiracy theory bandwaggon of BB is rigged but ALOT of people are. Now Elissa was nominated and Aaryn won HOH nobody should say BB is rigged again. Its annoying and this proves it obviously isnt.
    Ian - "I dont want to write a check i cant cash" Boogie - "This is the Bog Brother house... You can bounce checks"

Agreed.

Well, that specific comp BB had no control over it. It's all luck based because of the way the numbers are scattered around.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby71983 View Post
    Well, that specific comp BB had no control over it. It's all luck based because of the way the numbers are scattered around.
    This, I feel like BB did not really think that one of the "mean girls" would win, but they did so good for them.

Elissa is screwed anyways this week because she has the can't play in the veto thing... Remember? Bye Elissa! May as well skip next week since its totally obvious what will happen.

I think it's very obvious that BB *does* influence things in diary sessions, tailored comps, etc. This particular one wasn't influenced (maybe) but that doesn't mean that production doesn't push things. Even Elissa said she was getting DR pressure not to nominate Howard. I mean...right out of the horse's mouth. What's there to argue with?

Yup, Elissa will be nominated either by Aaryn or by America and out the door on Thursday unless Amanda gets the big black dick out the door.

Notice how Elissa got to go last so she had the best chance to get the timing down from watching everybody else but production can only help so much

True, Elissa got to go last. That was probably set up.

The comps are not rigged. It is the DR that can nudge people in a certain direction when asking questions. They can't force anything. Aaryn would be gone.

DR is an additional player in the game. One that can not win the game.
    Faves BB16 - Derrick / Frankie / Zach / Nicole BB15-Amanda/Andy BB14-Dan/Shane/Brittany BB13-Dani/Cassi/Jordan/Shelly BB12-Matt/Ragen BB11-Jeff/Jordan/Casey BB10-SPA/Renagades/Dan BB9-I am James' Love Child BB8-ED Rocked AllStars&BB6-Janie/Kaysar/Howie BB5-Drew/Marvin

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast