Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for the final four go!

Helen, Andy, Jessie, Spencer with McRea as an alternate.
    I really don't know why. I'm just guessing.
    Last edited by tankgirl; 08-01-2013 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AAngel View Post
    Amanda - unfortunately

Helen - maybe

Aaryn - can't stand her so she will probably make it

Andy - maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
    Helen

Elissa

Aaryn

Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by cocostar View Post
    1. McRae - I predict that he will be the winner of BB15 because he is well liked and he is good at endurance comps
    2. Elissa - Everybody will want to take her to F2 because they think that nobody will give another Reilly $500k

3. Andy
    4. Jessie
    Quote Originally Posted by tankgirl View Post
    Helen, Andy, Jessie, Spencer with McRea as an alternate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colburn0004 View Post
    With reasoning's!!!! Don't just make this a list thread!
    LoL..

Anyway, it is early and there is still, what 12 people in there? The way things are going.

• Aaryn - No one will every get rid of her unless their two best buddies are up next to her, which I don't see happening.
    • McCrae - I think Amanda is the bigger target between the two and he can win when he needs to.
    • Elissa - Shocker! I think she may be able to lay lower than the other people in the house, and as long as her time of the month doesn't cause another epic breakdown she may be able to get by and let the bigger targets fall where they may. Also a few more "competitors" gone and she will probably be winning like McCrae.
    • Andy - Unless people start hating him, he is going to keep going. EVERYONE loves him and trusts him no matter what. I don't get it, but that is where he is and I don't see it changing.
    Enjoying Big Brother 15!

Quote Originally Posted by wgm View Post
    1. Howard

2. Aaryn

3. Spencer

4. GM

You can not be serious with the Howard pick? Can you?

Judd - when it comes down to it I'm figuring Howard and Spencer are gone and when the house realizes it's time to go he'll win a couple of comps to carry him into the final 4

Andy - playing the best social game and the rest of the cast is too dumb to realize it

Aaryn - she'll end up floating her way in and nobody will see her as a threat if they are up against her in the final two

McCrea - playing possum til Amanda is gone, will slide under the radar long enough once she's out.

Why the rest are going home
    Howard - obvious physical threat probably going home this week

Spencer - lacks the social game to make it that far.

Helen - playing too hard will bite her in the ass

Amanda - people will realize that the showmance needs to be broken up and the rest of the house thinks they can work better with her over Mcrea

Elissa - she's going to anyone someone and end up on the wrong end of the block against someone with a real alliance

Jess - will out live her her usefulness as a floater

Candice - will breakdown once Howard is gone, possible self evict

GM - people get sick of her accent

1. Helen
    2. Aaryn
    3. Elissa
    4. Andy

4. Spencer

3. Helen

2. Judd

1. Elissa
    Top 5 Picks for BB16: Frankie, Caleb, Donny & Amber!

Judd - From what I've seen, everyone likes Judd. He could easily make the top 4 if he wins a few comps and doesn't make a huge mistake.
    Jessie - She floats in. Not seen as a threat.
    Andy - In a good position with the Helen side of the house, and when it comes down to it, Helen and Elissa are both bigger targets, he could sneak in.
    McCrae - endurance and it seems like Amanda has a bigger target, once she's gone, he could sneak by another week or 2 and win after that.

GM - I can see her being used as a pawn to get rid of the big threats. She is pretty much a non-issue in the house.
    Jessie - No one even thinks of her when it comes to game play. Unless she stupidly wins something, she should be a shoo-in.
    Andy - He's aligned with bigger threats in the house is on no one's radar even though he's always in the midst of every conversation. He's in the best position of everyone right now.
    Amanda - I could see her being put up against McCrae and finally win something and they send him home to break them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kace View Post
    GM - I can see her being used as a pawn to get rid of the big threats. She is pretty much a non-issue in the house.
    Jessie - No one even thinks of her when it comes to game play. Unless she stupidly wins something, she should be a shoo-in.
    Andy - He's aligned with bigger threats in the house is on no one's radar even though he's always in the midst of every conversation. He's in the best position of everyone right now.
    Amanda - I could see her being put up against McCrae and finally win something and they send him home to break them up.
    If they want break them up, they will vote her out tonight
    Jedi Power

Live Feed Updater Tribal Prophet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Colburn0004 View Post
    So let's put our final 4 predictions out there

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast