Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Most Exciting Move Would Be...

Smile The Most Exciting Move Would Be...

The most exciting move I could think of happening would be for Amanda, Andy, and McCrae to all be up for eviction at the same time! THEN MAYBE the rest would grow some ----- and make a move! What do ya'll think?

Nope. Amanda and Helen with no third nominee and figure out where the "alliance" of the house actually stands.

Andy and McCrae would go nowhere.
    "Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, and everyone's going to die. Come watch TV."

Which guarantees that exactly what will NOT happen... My vote is for Amanda, McCrae and Helen

Amanda/Mcrae

It's still very weird to me that no one thinks of breaking up this showmance/romance/barfmance.
    Jeff - "I hate wasting food. And poor fish, they die"

Quote Originally Posted by tessieroo View Post
    Amanda/Mcrae

It's still very weird to me that no one thinks of breaking up this showmance/romance/barfmance.
    They have the problem is they aren't in any hurry because they have every week planned out in their heads and think it will go that way completely problem free.

The problem why it won't work for them though is because none of them want blood on their hands to actually pull the trigger. They just want to talk about it.
    "Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, and everyone's going to die. Come watch TV."

Well, that's true. Helen has everything planned out in her head for the next month. It's just odd to me that no one ever mentions Mcrae will take Amanda and Amanda will take Mcrae. (or if they have talked about it, I haven't heard it at all)

Quote Originally Posted by tessieroo View Post
    Well, that's true. Helen has everything planned out in her head for the next month. It's just odd to me that no one ever mentions Mcrae will take Amanda and Amanda will take Mcrae. (or if they have talked about it, I haven't heard it at all)
    They have. They've said specifically they want Amanda out before Jury. But they've also said that about either Jessie or Judd as well as Aaryn or GM. So who the hell knows. That's why I kind of think they'll end up getting screwed because they're mostly all talk and when it comes to turning on eachother someone will have already stepped up and did it to them. Hopefully Judd.

Ahhhh - see I have missed shit on the feeds. I know they've started talking about Judd but wasn't aware anyone had mentioned Mcrae or Amanda. Thanks.

They really need to put Amanda and McCrae up together, and have one go. It would also be great if Helen and Elissa were up together the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Colburn0004 View Post
    They have. They've said specifically they want Amanda out before Jury. But they've also said that about either Jessie or Judd as well as Aaryn or GM. So who the hell knows. That's why I kind of think they'll end up getting screwed because they're mostly all talk and when it comes to turning on eachother someone will have already stepped up and did it to them. Hopefully Judd.
    I would much rather see Judd win then the rest. But for the life of me it is hard to pick out just one.
    "Whoever controls the media, controls the mind". Jim Morrison

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast