Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Heroes V.S Villains

Default Big Brother Heroes V.S Villains

Who are the heroes and villains this season? I honestly can't tell, most of the cast is unlikable: This is my run down

Heroes:
    Nick
    Howard
    King Judd
    Jessie

Neutral:
    Candice
    Spencer
    Elissa
    David
    Kaitlyn

Villains:
    Supreme Leader Kim Jong Helen
    Second In Command: Amanda
    Main Bitch: McCrae
    Bottom Bitch: Andy
    Damsel of Deush: Jeremy (I liked him though, but he's a villain)
    Queen of Racist: Aaryn
    PM of Racist: GinaMarie

What are you're heroes and villains? Do you think the Judd segment was created to create a new hero for the series?

In the history of big brother who have been the villains and who have been the heroes?

The idea of Big Brother heroes and villains makes for a good topic of conversation.

However, the Survivor season "Heroes verses Villains" was the WORST season of survivor they ever had!! So I really hope Big Brother doesn't even think about doing a Heroes verses Villains season for Big Brother

they shouldn't big brother is'nt even a team game

Live Feed Updater Tribal Prophet's Avatar

How Andy is listed as a villain is beyond me. McCrae too for that matter.

I also noticed that (with the odd exception) your idea of a "Hero" is someone who's playing the game poorly, and a villain is someone who is actually working some type of plan.

What even qualifies as a "hero"? A passive player who meekly gets eliminated without a fight?

Never understood how to define that. To me, you are either a villain, or neutral.
    If Derrick wins this season, I will wear a Jordan avatar.

To my mind there are no truly likable characters this season. Not that it makes for a bad season, but I found I had no HG to hope for in last nights HOH.
    The benefit to this is that I'll be happy no matter who leaves this week
    The downside, no possible winner that will be satisfying

Quote Originally Posted by jaymaster View Post
    Who are the heroes and villains this season? I honestly can't tell, most of the cast is unlikable: This is my run down

Heroes:
    Nick
    Howard
    King Judd
    Jessie

Neutral:
    Candice
    Spencer
    Elissa
    David
    Kaitlyn

Villains:
    Supreme Leader Kim Jong Helen
    Second In Command: Amanda
    Main Bitch: McCrae
    Bottom Bitch: Andy
    Damsel of Deush: Jeremy (I liked him though, but he's a villain)
    Queen of Racist: Aaryn
    PM of Racist: GinaMarie

What are you're heroes and villains? Do you think the Judd segment was created to create a new hero for the series?

In the history of big brother who have been the villains and who have been the heroes?

This list is too comical to even attempt to comment on. LOL - Andy the villain. Jessie the hero. LMAO, I have to stop there or risk a pelvic injury. LOLOL
    Donny, Zach, Derrick and Cody FTW

Im thinking of how the house is divided..

Like BB10 it was clear cut
    Heroes
    Jordan
    Jeff
    Casey
    Brandon
    Laura
    Michelle

Villains
    Natalie
    Kevin
    Lydia
    Russell
    Ronnie
    Jessie
    Chima
    etc

This season doesn't fall into the traditional "heroes vs. villains" because there is no clear division in the house, and because so many of the people are hard to like. The only true villain we have is Aaryn. I think the CBS storyline originally portrayed Aaryn and the MC as heroes, but they had to change it when the racism made the mainstream press. So now we have Aaryn as a villain (and GM, to some extent), with Howard/Candice/Helen as heroes in the racism storyline. Amanda is a bit of a villain, in that she is manipulating the whole house.

Personally, I find this season frustrating but complex. I like not having obvious alliances doing battle, because it gets boring knowing from day 1 who is going home that week. However, I find that there's no one that I'm rooting for. I can't stand GM/Aaryn for their racist and mean girl attitude. I liked Helen until she turned out to be so much talk/little action. Amanda is interesting but like nails on a chalkboard. Elissa is annoying. The rest are just there, like the fish in the fish tank. Swimming around a lot but not doing much.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBlack View Post
    The idea of Big Brother heroes and villains makes for a good topic of conversation.

However, the Survivor season "Heroes verses Villains" was the WORST season of survivor they ever had!! So I really hope Big Brother doesn't even think about doing a Heroes verses Villains season for Big Brother
    Seriously? Survivor heroes vs villains was one of my favorites..
    @theoriolereport/@theredboxreport
    The Redbox Report Podcast - http://theredboxreport.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast