Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is leaving this week?

Candice will be the first person evicted and Jessie will be the second -- unless she wins HOH or POV, of course.

AMANDA must go!
    BB fan since season 1

Quote Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
    They have been voting via popularity, not game play. We hate Candice, so she must go. WTF!!! Even if Candice wins HOH, they have the numbers to decide the outcome.

But this is the game so far. No wonder Amanda and also Helen have been able to control so easily.
    What is it going to take to pit them against each other?

It seems no one is savvy enough to plant seeds of dissension as Helen has whenever she feels threatened. Helen is paranoid. It would not take that much but would require some subtlety. For example someone could let Amanda think Helen was really the one orchestrating the campaign against her. There is a grain of truth there to make it stick.

Then, once Amanda becomes irrationally paranoid herself, there will be real discussions to report to Helen and convince her to go after Amanda as a threat.

It could be done if only someone were aware enough to pull it off.

I hope Amanda goes first, then Jessie wins HoH and puts up Aaryn and GM. Then GM wins POV, saves herself and up goes Andy. Then they vote out Aaryn. A boy can dream, right?
    Team Jocasta and Zach

Quote Originally Posted by pepper12 View Post
    I hope Amanda goes first, then Jessie wins HoH and puts up Aaryn and GM. Then GM wins POV, saves herself and up goes Andy. Then they vote out Aaryn. A boy can dream, right?
    That is exactly what I want to happen.
    S1- S2-Will S3-Danielle S4-Jun S5-Nakomis S6/7-James/Janelle S8-Daniele S9- S10-Keesha S11-Russell S12-Britney S13-Kalia S14-Shane? S15-Judd S16-Donny & Queen Jocasta

Quote Originally Posted by The Rabbit View Post
    That is exactly what I want to happen.
    This must be a sign from the Big Brother gods that they're doomed. HOUSE, PLEASE FLIP!
    Team Jocasta and Zach

This must be a sign from the Big Brother gods that they're doomed. HOUSE, PLEASE FLIP!
    Sadly, Amanda will probably stay and Candice will be evicted. Then for the second eviction, Jessie will most likely be evicted. The only hope of Jessie staying is either Elissa (she seems to be ready to make a big move) or herself winning HoH. Maybe Judd and Helen...
    S1- S2-Will S3-Danielle S4-Jun S5-Nakomis S6/7-James/Janelle S8-Daniele S9- S10-Keesha S11-Russell S12-Britney S13-Kalia S14-Shane? S15-Judd S16-Donny & Queen Jocasta

Yes --- Amanda first then Aaryn ... woo FREAKIN hoo!
    BB fan since season 1

Aaryn is not going anywhere, Amanda first out the house, McCrae wins HOH and either Elyssa or Helen will be second.
    Jedi Power

Unfortunately, no interesting/house-flipping evictions. Most likely Candice.

I doubt that the second eviction is a function of whomever wins HoH. This season has been all about lame house-majority votes. (Weird. Now that I think about it, Congress is turning into, like, a BB house!) So, I imagine a non-big-player will go up. I'm thinking: Spencer, et al.

Hopefully I'm wrong!!
    So this is guilt, huh? In the past, I've always just counteracted this feeling with other emotions, like sugar or drunk.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast