Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rachel's Interview with Nick about Gina Marie

Default Rachel's Interview with Nick about Gina Marie

http://okmagazine.com/meet-the-stars...nsuming-crush/

"Big Brother Star and OK! Blogger Rachel Reilly Talks to Nick About GinaMarie’s All-Consuming Crush!"
    Faves BB16 - Derrick / Frankie / Zach / Nicole BB15-Amanda/Andy BB14-Dan/Shane/Brittany BB13-Dani/Cassi/Jordan/Shelly BB12-Matt/Ragen BB11-Jeff/Jordan/Casey BB10-SPA/Renagades/Dan BB9-I am James' Love Child BB8-ED Rocked AllStars&BB6-Janie/Kaysar/Howie BB5-Drew/Marvin

Nick seems to want to forget that GM even happened.
    hi

He was very...diplomatic. I imagine to ascertain Nick's candid thoughts, he'll need to be wasted at a bar, asked the same set of questions, and have his responses recorded on an iPhone or whatevs.
    So this is guilt, huh? In the past, I've always just counteracted this feeling with other emotions, like sugar or drunk.

... not an honest interview in my opinion. He just doesn't want to say any thing bad about her, and I highly doubt he wants to "help" her in any way he can outside the house too, lol. Like Shanghide said, diplomatic, and he better change a lot once he gets outside the house. G-M is not going to let up on this one! She will use what he said as ammunition that he loves her in the same way she loves him.

dude needs to run.

run far far away.

If Oz exists, he should go there now.

Gina Marie is a lovable person with a big heart. She is also decent looking ( I'd like her to order BROWN hair dye, not blond) She may not be perfect, but she is likable in many ways. If Gina Marie was in love with me the way she is in love with Nick, I would definitely give a chance. I hope Nick is thinking the same thing. A man could certainly do worse.

Nick is still under contract with cbs & bb he's still involved with bb & cbs he's out doing promo stuff so he is not going to say what he truly wants to say. I'm sure he has been told what to say lets see what he saids about it after finale night then things will change.

That was a complete joke of an interview, the guy took the high road and gave nothing but PC answers

Quote Originally Posted by treatboy View Post
    dude needs to run.

run far far away.

If Oz exists, he should go there now.
    :bow:Save a horse, ride a cowboy!!:bow:

He needs to just say he's a size queen and he'd rather take Howard's big black cock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast