Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The new HOH is........... PLUS Video of Helen being cheated

Yea she was definitely pushed off. You can clearly see her move forward involuntarily, and eventually falling off. Funny thing is, towards the end, I saw the same thing under Amanda and Elissa.

If you slow it down the gif is quite interesting.
    1. A guy appears behind Helen and looks directly at her feet.
    2. Helen, before losing any balance at all, looks down and to the right while raising her right hand...almost as if she felt or heard something.
    3. She then leans forward with her upper body while taking a half step with her right foot
    4. And finally jumps off in a way that appears completely purposeful

I honestly can't believe that Helen would lose a competition to get back in on purpose, but that video is so weird. I can't wait to see what happens next to help Amanda

This should make things exciting this week.

Quote Originally Posted by doc_bizzy View Post
    Yea she was definitely pushed off. You can clearly see her move forward involuntarily, and eventually falling off. Funny thing is, towards the end, I saw the same thing under Amanda and Elissa.
    If you look up in the video, you can see a small UFO sitting on a grassy knoll shooting a ray gun at Helen.

Quote Originally Posted by user3000 View Post
    2. Helen, before losing any balance at all, looks down and to the right while raising her right hand...almost as if she felt or heard something.
    3. She then leans forward with her upper body while taking a half step with her right foot

I honestly can't believe that Helen would lose a competition to get back in on purpose, but that video is so weird. I can't wait to see what happens next to help Amanda
    I was reading the Live Feeds forum and they said that Helen and Candice fell off VERY early in the competition. And when the feeds picked back up again, both Helen and Candice were back on and catching balls.

Its obvious that production asked both of them to get back on and compete some more and then were told that they would be given word when to jump after all of the filming was done.

Kudos to Helen and Candice for doing what production asked of them.

No conspiracy!!
    Last edited by Larry; 08-22-2013 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Please hit the edit button to add more comments instead of double posting

Quote Originally Posted by user3000 View Post

Wait.....what?

it doesnt like like helen was pushed off at all, look closer, please. if she were pushed off she never would have put her feet flat on the platform again, she wouldve fallen STRAIGHT OFF in a forward motion.

during the competition people reported seeing some kind of cloth substance near ginamaries feet followed by a sudden cut to feeds.

my guess is that when the platform is sucked back into the wall, there is someone behind the wall wiping the water from the sprinklers off with a cloth so it isn't slippery; the platform being slippery would make the competition end much sooner than cbs would like.

while the producers could still easily manipulate the competition this way (not wipe someone's platform all the way, not wipe it at all, etc.) my guess is that since this was reported to have happened to several houseguests, they must've been doing it to everyone, and that's what you see in that video of helen falling off.
    Last edited by MadMagFreak; 08-22-2013 at 11:18 PM.
    You are evicted from the Big Brother House.
    Kathy: The most difficult part, for me, was trying to figure out what to do!

Live feed thread said Helen and Candice were off then put back on...producers probably reshot for more footage.

WagaraTapaTalk

Quote Originally Posted by txsholdempro32 View Post
    EARLIER ELISSA SAID IF SHE WON HOH SHE WOULD PUT UP ANDY/MCCRAE AND BACKDOOR ELISSA.
    Elissa is so stupid...it wouldn't surprise me if she tries to backdoor herself.

I definitely see a pushing motion

Well apparently the people watching the live feeds said Helen and Candice fell off way early but were forced to go back on, and then fall when they were signalled, to make the competition look better. That I can believe. But to each his own.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast