Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McCrae's interview with Julie

I think McCrae will be bombarded with reasons from his friends to not move to Florida with Amanda. He's completely whipped by Amanda, the question is if his real life friends can bring him back into the real world. I don't know what he's gonna do.
    I do wish we could have watched him play this season without being attached to Amanda. I think he could have won it all, and it will be his biggest BB regret.
    Season 15 Faves -
    Season 14 Faves - Britney, Shane, Dan and Ian!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pinklady89 View Post
    I didn't get "I don't think we'll be together anymore" from him at all.. to me, it just seemed that he was overwhelmed as it seems he always is in situations like that (I recall his first HoH when he was talking to someone seriously and kept giggling bc he was nervous). He just said that he'll see what happens when they leave the house because he knows things are different once you're in the real world and not in that fishbowl. I think it's a fair comment and assessment.

I did, though, like that Candice was just calling it like it was and that Aaryn et al are still seeing how unlikable Amanda is, haha
    Well, I don't know...um, I, I just don't know...

See what I did there? See? :-)

Personally I think his association with Amanda got him further in the game than he would have gotten otherwise. His inability to exploit his relatively favorable position effectively at the end is on him.

In effect, both Amanda and Candice could have been right at the time about McCrae in a Shrodinger type of way based on what they knew. He was both an ineffective coattail rider and a shrewd strategist at the same time. Since then we saw him be blind to the alliance against him and fail to take action either to convince a subset to turn against Andy or to directly target Andy and court Elissa as an alliance when he had a chance.

So, as it turns out Candice was right about him, but Amanda COULD have been right. He got far in the game. And he did so being more loyal to his alliance than anyone else had been. If he had used that position effectively then he might have been seen as brilliant. But, alas, it seems a lucky coattail rider he was.

Quote Originally Posted by momma2gle View Post
    I think McCrae will be bombarded with reasons from his friends to not move to Florida with Amanda. He's completely whipped by Amanda, the question is if his real life friends can bring him back into the real world. I don't know what he's gonna do.
    I do wish we could have watched him play this season without being attached to Amanda. I think he could have won it all, and it will be his biggest BB regret.
    If McCrae is stupid enough to actually pursue an outside relationship with Amanda, the FIRST thing she will do, like right after the finale, it attmept to isolate him from his friends and family so he has no outside feedback. She is SUCH an abusive boyfriend, hope she (McCrae) doesn't fall for it. If she (McCrae) is foolish enough to go to Florida with him (Amanda), she (McCrae) is doomed.

i wonder what their kids would be like....and what they would look like.

i'm picturing pigpen from charlie brown but with longer hair....and more of it.

Mccrae is annoyed and feels he made the wrong game decision siding with Amanda, but he still has feelings for her. That is the impression I got.

Those two will give it a shot together. What happens a few months from now, who knows.

I don't think he feels he made the wrong decision by siding with her; he feels he made the wrong decision because he didn't listen to her!

After the Exterminators told him everything, he kept saying that she was right the whole time and he should have listened to her. He regretted siding with Andy instead of Elissa, even though Amanda told him not to. She saw the signs, she told him about the signs (IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!1!), and he ignored it. That lead him to his eviction, or at least a position in the game where it was win or go home.

Him hiding behind her as a shield (which a lot of people fail to acknowledge him doing on purpose) was a very smart move for him. He knows that. We [should] all know that. If this wouldn't have happened, I think he would have been outed a long time ago for being a comp beast and a schemer. He's a superfan. There's a lot more behind his "umms" and "yups" IMO. Quiet people have loud minds.

Will they remain together after the show? Who knows. You share a special kind of bond in there. I could see it working out - at least for a while.
    She's not the sharpest Botox needle on the tray - Amanda
    RBBQ | INTHISHEAVEN

McCrae goes whichever way the wind blows; he does what people tell him to and rarely seems able to articulate his own thoughts, ideas, motives, or desires. When he goes to the jury house, he's going to fall under Amanda's spell again. And when he returns home, everyone who cares about him will tell him what an idiot he is, how the blew the opportunity of a lifetime, and how he squandered a chance that 40,000 people this year applied for. Even HamsterWatch seems embarrassed by how he got suckered.

He'll try to resist checking out the comments about him online. The show's producers and psychologists warn the HGs that this is something they absolutely do not want to do. But eventually, he'll succumb to his curiosity and in a couple months he'll want nothing to do with Amanda.
    Last edited by hydro0083; 09-13-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Yea plus hes a superfan of show. He is going check forums like with 100% and will feel like an idiot. He was prob on forums like this before he went on.

Quote Originally Posted by RealTime View Post
    Haha! I'll admit that I have very little tolerance for guys like McCrae that will pretty much throw everything out the door for a BS relationship like that. Let's be honest, the guy just %100 wrecked his BB dream for a relationship that has exactly ZERO chance of enduring outside of the house. He had his shot, pretty much willingly threw it away for the opportunity to spend 18 out of 24 hours in the day laying in bed with a legitimately psychotic SKANK. Dumb, dumb, dumb...
    I agree. He'll have regrets. Getting out of the pajamas and out of bed and socializing would have been at least an attempt. It was as if he was completely under her spell and forgot he was on BB.

And to the poster above, too. I agree, he was a superfan and probably a member of this forum. He will realize how he was portrayed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12