Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread: Photo Chops -Tweets - Social Media Comments Etc

When he tries to switch things up, but J-Rod is still short for "Joey Rodriguez"

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    My Favs: BBOTT - Jason - Justin - Whitney - Dani - Shelby + BB18 - Team Paul - Queen Nat -Friendship! + BB17 JMac - James - Liz - Vanessa + BB16 Derrick - Frankie - Zach - Nicole + BB15 Amanda - Andy + BB14 Dan - Shane - Brittany + BB13 Dani - Cassi - Jordan - Shelly + BB12 Matt - Ragen + BB11 Jeff - Jordan Casey + BB10 SPA - Renegades - Dan + BB9 I am James' Love Child + BB8 ED Rocked !+ BB7 All Stars & BB6 Janie - Kaysar - Howie + BB5 Drew - Marvin

Oh let's not forget what Glenn said about @NataliaNegrotti and @AsianJamesBB17

My Favs: BBOTT - Jason - Justin - Whitney - Dani - Shelby + BB18 - Team Paul - Queen Nat -Friendship! + BB17 JMac - James - Liz - Vanessa + BB16 Derrick - Frankie - Zach - Nicole + BB15 Amanda - Andy + BB14 Dan - Shane - Brittany + BB13 Dani - Cassi - Jordan - Shelly + BB12 Matt - Ragen + BB11 Jeff - Jordan Casey + BB10 SPA - Renegades - Dan + BB9 I am James' Love Child + BB8 ED Rocked !+ BB7 All Stars & BB6 Janie - Kaysar - Howie + BB5 Drew - Marvin

I just want to applaud our group chat The Friendshits™ for this because this was some serious exposing

Hold up though. We have to remember this is a real person, and although he's exposed, he had a family and a business. Don't fake call it..

Okay but going back to this... is he actually making more accounts to stan himself? Lord I swear...

Omg..what a disgusting pig he is. All that sexual talk to these young girls and he's engaged with a young daughter? I'm so disgusted after reading all that. I guess the idiot didn't realize you can do a reverse look up on any photo on the internet, huh? I guess he's never heard of screen shots either.

The 2 things that give it away for me are the identical text and the fact he's using a picture of a 65 year old man with a birth date of 1973. Gross. Just gross.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "If the game was called 'Get Nominated', I'd be winning".

Julian Assange is 45 years old. The picture of JRod which is Julian Assange looks like a much older person because of the white hair. That isn't the smoking gun.
    The way the tweets are formatted for both accounts is the same with spacing between periods, exclamation point....coupled that with probably the only raving Glenn fanatic and voila you have in my opinion definitive proof.....lol

Weird.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31