Thread: Frankie J. Grande - The Ego Has Landed

Default Frankie J. Grande - The Ego Has Landed

There needs to be a thread about the continuing stories of Frankie and his ego.

I was listening to the radio a few days ago and heard this bit about Frankie -
    ( From Evansradio
    Here is the audio link: http://evansradio.com/wp-content/upl..._Wednesday.wav )
    The Frankie bit starts at 45 seconds in:

* Another Great Don’t You Know Who I Am - While cashing a check at a Los Angeles bank, this dude gave the teller the check, the teller asked him to swipe his bank card. After grumbling a bit he swiped his card, she said OK fine, may I see your ID. That’s when he squealed "don’t you know who I am?" She admitted she really had no clue, and then his bombshell... I am Frankie J Grande. The teller asked, well who is that? He snaps, I was on Big Brother, and my sister is Ariana Grande. The teller said I've never watched Big Brother and I have no idea who Ariana Grande is. Frankie grabbed his check and bank card and stormed out. Ego, party of one. Ego, party of one. *

Every time I see this guy on TV or hear about him, he still is acting the same egocentric attention-needing fool that he was on BB. So... I'm just helping to give him some of the attention that he craves.

HPD
    Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and feel uncomfortable when they are not. While often lively, interesting and sometimes dramatic, they have difficulty when people aren’t focused exclusively on them. People with this disorder may be perceived as being shallow, and may engage in sexually seductive or provocative behavior to draw attention to themselves.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by minncat; 11-06-2016 at 02:30 PM.
    minncat bytes Big Brother social media mogul

He has to be one of the most insufferable human beings out there. Nothing like watching an award show and seeing his glittery cockatiel ass in the crowd, over-reacting to every tiny thing that's happening.

It wouldn't be that bad if he acted honestly, or even maturely, but he just seems so disingenuous and fake by doing that. Not sure why or how real celebrities are seen with him, other than to get access to his sister.

I don't know if this story about him is real but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

He is also on a Live Amazon Fashion broadcast. He hosts along with two other girls.

I know he is a pretty universally hated HG. I get who Frankie is and the stuff he does. Even though he is at most a D List celebrity, I still like him. He is entertaining, even when it's all about him. I get a kick when I see him at award shows, thinking back to his BB stint. It's an odd connection.

I agree his sister is what attracts others. Kinda like groupies hooking up with roadies to get access to a band.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Seems like this is the sort of person BB casts a couple of each year. Sad.

As for Stankie. For him to scream he's Adriana's brother just sits perfect. He has no idea that he is a nobody, especially next to her. He thinks it makes him a more successful person when, in fact, it's the opposite.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Don't ask me how I REALLY feel.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    minncat bytes Big Brother social media mogul

That makes me want to hurt puppies.

But Jason still disgusts me a teensy bit more.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Don't ask me how I REALLY feel.