Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wow, Ozzy again? REALLY?!?

Default Wow, Ozzy again? REALLY?!?

I'm sure he's eye candy for the lonely housewives, tweens, teens, hell everyone female or gay for that matter, but SERIOUSLY, a 4th appearance on the show?!? Getting worse than Boston Rob who's eventual wins really meant NOTHING in my book as long as it took him to actually get them (and especially since he absolutely WASTED his very first appearance on the show). I never liked Ozzy to begin with, so perhaps I'm biased here, but he absolutely doesn't belong on the show AGAIN. His 3rd appearance was pretty weak, his 4th was an absolute JOKE. His time was over 5 years ago. I have no problem with bringing people back here and there, but this is absurd. Propst must have a boner for Ozzy or something.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Ozzy is better than that bitch who has already won twice. Why Sandra she isn't even any fun to watch? I cannot stand that woman. My worst fear is she will win again. She must have gone through that two million already. I don't know if it is me or not but does she even do anything besides sit around???

Last edited by AAngel; 12-25-2016 at 06:36 AM.
    "Whoever controls the media, controls the mind". Jim Morrison

Personally can't stand either. I laughed when Tony was praising Sandra last night saying you don't get lucky and win twice. I've said for years, Sandra's the luckiest person to ever play the game. She did nothing extraordinary with either win and she owes her second win to Hantz being so hated. Her arrogance will bite her in the ass if her tribe has any brains what-so-ever.

Ozzy was a comp beast his first appearance. The rest of his game was atrocious. His next two attempts were both abysmal, to say the least (especially his last). He seems a bit big of his britches, as well. He looks fat and way out-of-shape. I'm guessing he'll be gone quickly again. My only guess as to why they continue bringing him back is a Propst man-crush or that he's popular amongst the lonely middle-aged housewife demographic. Either way, BOTH are overrated as hell.

Lemme tell ya, there've been MANY, MANY AWFUL, flat out LUCKY winners who absolutely did nothing to deserve the win. Butt hurt jurors, complete imbeciles on jury as with Hantz's first season, many factors as to how someone undeserving gets lucky and wins. Sandra's an overly arrogant bitch who got lucky twice. Pray she's outta the game sooner than later.

Hopefully this thread will be the start of a new sub-forum for Survivor: Game Changers. Ozzy's only one of twenty, so I don't begrudge him getting another shot.

The biggest surprise for me in the first two tribals was how Malcolm and Caleb voted Tony out. The only thing I can think is that they realized they didn't have the votes to get rid of Sandra, so they didn't want to rock the boat. It just seems like they weakened their own position, though. Of course, with the shake-up coming soon, it might not matter.

Hopefully, wherever Sandra ends up next week, her tribe will be smart enough to send her packing.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    just chillin'

No idea why there's not a thread for the new season, yet? This site seems dead unfortunately. That leaves me with that shithole 'Jokers', that I'm perma-banned on for having an alternative opinion than the usual dolts that frequent that site (and also has the worst mods I've ever encountered ANYWHERE online EVER) and 'Survivorsucks' and I'm just not enough of a pissed-off, basement-dweller for that place.

HOPEFULLY this place livens up sooner than later. They need to bring back the nudes. GUARANTEE that brings folks back. Only reason I ever found this place to begin with.

The editing is setting Sandra up for a big fall -- all her talk of being the queen tells me that her ego is going to get in the way of her this time. I'm glad for it. I actually liked Sandra and think she played a great social game in the past, but if the tribe doesn't get rid of her straightaway, they are fools. Still, it's amazing that she survived last week's vote! Tony's ego is probably the only one big enough to outshine Sandra's.

Ozzy is out of shape, but so are so many of the players. I suspect they are doing it intentionally -- adding pounds so that when they lose them as the game goes on, it won't be as debilitating. Still, Ozzy hasn't impressed this time around. I suspect age is getting to him.

I'm glad we have Cirie back again. I love her.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7869 View Post
    Personally can't stand either. I laughed when Tony was praising Sandra last night saying you don't get lucky and win twice. I've said for years, Sandra's the luckiest person to ever play the game. She did nothing extraordinary with either win and she owes her second win to Hantz being so hated. Her arrogance will bite her in the ass if her tribe has any brains what-so-ever. Ozzy was a comp beast his first appearance. The rest of his game was atrocious. His next two attempts were both abysmal, to say the least (especially his last). He seems a bit big of his britches, as well. He looks fat and way out-of-shape. I'm guessing he'll be gone quickly again. My only guess as to why they continue bringing him back is a Propst man-crush or that he's popular amongst the lonely middle-aged housewife demographic. Either way, BOTH are overrated as hell. Lemme tell ya, there've been MANY, MANY AWFUL, flat out LUCKY winners who absolutely did nothing to deserve the win. Butt hurt jurors, complete imbeciles on jury as with Hantz's first season, many factors as to how someone undeserving gets lucky and wins. Sandra's an overly arrogant bitch who got lucky twice. Pray she's outta the game sooner than later.
    I couldn't believe they didn't vote her out when they had the chance. I can't believe they voted out Caleb to keep the girl. They sure didn't think with their brains as they need to win.

"Whoever controls the media, controls the mind". Jim Morrison

I NEVER liked Sandra, if it isn't obvious enough already, but I think she's lost her knack of having any kind've a social game. If anything that's what got her two wins (and in my opinion she didn't really deserve either). She's EXTRAORDINARILY arrogant this season and everyone there knows she's a threat to slide through to the end as usual, so HOPEFULLY they'll wise up and get her ass out SOON, pray it's tomorrow.

On a side note, very sad to see Caleb go. Honestly seems like a really good dude and I do believe he seen the error in his ways on Big Brother. Seems to have changed. I really liked him first time he was on and I was liking him this time around, as well. I LIKED Tai, but his stabbing Caleb in the back and voting him out ruined that. I have more respect for folks in Survivor AND Big Brother who can play and remain loyal to their people (and it ABSOLUTELY CAN be done).

Voting out Caleb was a mistake. Its funny, watching these vets, as experienced and knowledgeable of the game as they are, they are still following the age old recipe of voting out the easy people first and keeping the threats.

Caleb was not a threat in the least in this game. He just didn't have the vindictive personality that is required to get deep into the game. I never really ever saw him start to try to build anything game wise.

Sandra is probably going to be one of those people that every vote starts with her name and then before its over everyone is like "you know what, we can do her next week, let's get out so and so now".

There's a lot of people to root for this season. And several to root against (sup tony?). I'm a little surprised that I'm not feeling the love for Tai like I did in his season. So far, its a good season. Lots of good players.

Anywho I like Ozzy he is cool . I thought okay I will get what I want tonight . Sandra gone !!! Yeah buddy the other side has a idol play it right the other tribe with more people voting will be null and void . Boom tribal happens and I'm excited as $hit that was pretty epic. Sandra tells everyone Hali wants Brad out the I'm thinking okay they are now voting for Brad . When Tai gave Sierra the Idol I thought why ? She don't need it . I legit thought Sandra was going bye bye . I 'm still excited then Malcolm name was the one Jeff said I thought WTF that's okay that is a stray vote . Nope when did voting for Malcolm become the thing ? God I'm pissed that wasn't an entertaining blindside it was so painful lol . So freakin pissed at JT . It will take me 2-18 hrs to get over this

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast