Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008/09/05 - Live Feed Updates and Discussion

Default 2008/09/05 - Live Feed Updates and Discussion

Nominations and more information on the luxury comp.. perhaps the actual luxury comp itself.

Check out the screen caps threads.. See the pictures to go with the words!!!

http://www.realitybbqforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92
    Last edited by NightShade; 09-05-2008 at 04:28 AM.
    Faves BB16 - Derrick / Frankie / Zach / Nicole BB15-Amanda/Andy BB14-Dan/Shane/Brittany BB13-Dani/Cassi/Jordan/Shelly BB12-Matt/Ragen BB11-Jeff/Jordan/Casey BB10-SPA/Renagades/Dan BB9-I am James' Love Child BB8-ED Rocked AllStars&BB6-Janie/Kaysar/Howie BB5-Drew/Marvin

Memphis/Keesha/Dan in the HOH room. Jerry is already in bed.

Talking about who to pick for the trip. Jerry being completly alone.

Memphis: Think about what could have been the follow 4?

Dan: It could have been You, Jerry, Ollie and Michelle.

Keesha: Oh yea. - I try to be nice to him. I mean you see. My personality like, I don't know.. he is 75 years old. Sometimes you look at him, he looks really alone and depressed.

Dan: But remember he told us, you would win because of all the girls. Yesterday he was saying you go to strip clubs by yourself.

Memphis: We have seem him play this from day 1. We have to deal with this for another week. The odds are in our favor.

Keesha: Everytime we turn around there he is talking game. Does he not think we don't tell each other.

Memphis: It is like, now I am going to tell Keesha every thing you said you fucking idiot.

Keesha: He thinks that because I am a girl, so I am going to get all the girls votes. And Ollie will vote the same way as April.. Can you see April and Ollie voting for me.

Dan: I can't beleive my family thinks you are cool. Here is what my family really said about Jerry. I didn't want to make him feel bad. The sentance got cut off, I don't what they really said.

Memphis: He did call you Judas. AT least they know what he has done on this show.

Dan: At least they like you guys.
    Faves BB16 - Derrick / Frankie / Zach / Nicole BB15-Amanda/Andy BB14-Dan/Shane/Brittany BB13-Dani/Cassi/Jordan/Shelly BB12-Matt/Ragen BB11-Jeff/Jordan/Casey BB10-SPA/Renagades/Dan BB9-I am James' Love Child BB8-ED Rocked AllStars&BB6-Janie/Kaysar/Howie BB5-Drew/Marvin

Conspiracy theory! Due to the information in Dan's letter, he can pretty much assume he can trust Memphis, Keesha and Renny.. but not Jerry.

BB is doing it again.

:roflmao:

They are trying to figure out what the contest might be. Throwing out different ideas.

Memphis: It is going to have something to do with chopsticks.

Dan: Are you good with chopsticks.

Keesha/Memphis: Yes.

Dan: I can imagine that us using chopsticks are not exciting to watch.

Memphis: Maybe it is like a fish market, and we have to dig through the fish and people would be throwing up. Could be the sumo thing, but that would be predictable.

Keesha: It is hard to move around in those outfits.

Dan: It is hard to believe you are 30. You look younger than Memphis to me.

Memphis: How old do I look.

Dan: 28.

Memphis: No I don't.

Keesha: He is like What!

Keesha picks up the comp envelope.

Keesha: I can't beleive you grabbed that from under his buttocks. Before we got in the house, you (Dan) are saying who is that in are house. I thought it was fake. Who hires a sumo wrestler to sit there. Who does that? Why would they go through all that trouble to hire him and not use him.

Memphis: What if it has nothing to do with Japan and they just hired a sumo wrestler.

They agree that the DR was asking them questions about where they would want to go to for a trip.
    Last edited by NightShade; 09-05-2008 at 02:15 AM.

Am I the only one who thinks they're completely off-track thinking that this luxury comp has something to do with Japan? I personally think the sumo was just in there solely as a "prop" (like the midget/stiltwalker/etc. in BB8). And come to think of it, that Sumo looks more Hawaiian or French Polynesian than Japanese anyway.

They discuss where Japan is in relationship to California.

Memphis and Dan can both count in Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by StopThat View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks they're completely off-track thinking that this luxury comp has something to do with Japan? I personally think the sumo was just in there solely as a "prop" (like the midget/stiltwalker/etc. in BB8). And come to think of it, that Sumo looks more Hawaiian or French Polynesian than Japanese anyway.

I am sure there will not be a trip to Japan. But I think the comp will be themed around something oriental.

Quote Originally Posted by StopThat View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks they're completely off-track thinking that this luxury comp has something to do with Japan?
    I mentioned on yesterday's thread about this. Just because a sumo wrestler was there, doesn't mean the prize will deal with Japan/Japanese stuff.
    2013 Ohio State Buckeyes

Keesha doesn't have a passport either.

(FOR SURE, they are not leaving the country then)

Memphis: I wonder what it is then.

Dan: It said amazing trip. I wonder if it is something like 2 people go on a trip and the rest of the people have to eat rice the whole time.

Discussion about when people in previous seasons had to be handcuffed together.

Memphis: I think Jerry went to bed.

Keesha: It is getting pretty late.

The group leave the HOH room. Dan wants to go look at the globe to see where Japan is in relationship to California.

Memphis goes to the restroom.

Dan looks at the globe. Keesha gets something to drink in the kitchen.

Dan figures it is double the distance from Detroit to LA. He took 4 hours to get her, so he figures that going to Japan would take 8 hours.

They start doing the math, if they left at midnight, you would get there at 11 their time.

Dan starts singing again: Tomo origato, Mr. Roboto. Tomo!
    Sorry, now you have to get that song out of your head!

Dan: Are you going to be ok sleeping alone in a couple of waterbeds, a guy and a girl in heated water beds.

They joke about the people behind the walls.

Dan wants to have a sleepover. A Keesha sandwhich in the most innocent sense of the word.

Memphis: Maybe it will be a sushi eating contest.

Dan goes upstairs and says goodnight.

Memphis and Keesha remain in the kitchen eating.

Dan opens the HOH door and yells down.

Dan: Just for the record I hope you guys don't think Monica is fake anymore.

Memphis or your neck?

Dan: Yea my neck.
    Last edited by NightShade; 09-05-2008 at 02:27 AM.

Keesha and Memphis agree that the way the set this contest up puts them in a very akward position.

Dan comes out and throws down a shower scrubby. He follows it down. Dan gets stuff out of the shower and brings it upstairs.. singing that song again.

Keesha puts the crackers and dip away. Memphis is in the bathroom.

Dan appears to be getting to take a shower.

Dan is in the shower.

I think Keesha is changing in the downstairs shower.
    Perv cameraperson, tries to see through the cracks in the shower door. (But fails.)

---12:40am

Dan finishes his shower with some song.

Memphis is in his bed in the 70s room. Staring up at the ceiling.
    Last edited by NightShade; 09-05-2008 at 02:39 AM.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast